Our laboratory opening hours: Monday – Friday 8a.m. – 11a.m.
Our medical centre offers a very wide range of blood, urine and stool tests (over 2000 different tests), from the very basic (e.g. full blood count) to the very specific ones (e.g. cancer markers). We cooperate with one of the best analytical laboratories in Poland – Diagnostyka.
A small sample from our wide range of tests:
- Hematology and coagulation: e.g. full blood count, PT (test for clotting time), aPTT, TT, Fibrinogen, FDP,
- Biochemical: e.g.: TSH, Ft3, Ft4, T3, T4, FSH, testosteron, progesterone, prolactin, AST, ALT, cholesterol, glucose, electrolytes, lactic acid, amylase,
- Disease detection: e.g. HBsAg (hepatitis B surface antigen), HIV, Roundworm, Rubella (German Measles), Lyme disease, adenoviruses,
- Cancer and Osteoporosis screening: e.g. PSA, CEA, AFP, Ca 125, Ca 15-9, CA 19-9, CA 72-4, Chromogranin A,
- Serology: e.g. blood type, Coombs Test, PTA and BTA,
- Total Protein Test: e.g. ASO, IgA, IgG, IgM, VDRL,CRP, Rheumatoid Factor,
- Drug testing: e.g. phenytoin, morphine, valproic acid, digoxin, barbiturates,
- Heavy metals/Toxins: e.g. Mercury, Lead, Zinc, Manganese, Phenol, Chromium,
- Bacteriology: e.g. swab with antibiogram, stool culture, sputum smear test, Sporal A i S,
- PCR Testing: e.g. CMV, Polyomaviruses, Parvoviruses B19, Listeria esp, Chlamydyphila Pneumoniae,
- General Tests: e.g. urine test, stool test, parasites;
There is a Diagnostyka’s (laboratory) authorised blood collection point.